When doctors request testing, it is critical that they receive the best quality test results possible. That’s why Sturgis Hospital’s Laboratory is accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) the gold standard in Laboratory Accreditation.
The laboratory is located on the main level of Sturgis Hospital at 916 Myrtle Avenue, Sturgis, Michigan. See our SITE MAP
for driving directions and campus map.
Our Laboratory center offers you:
- Efficient Test Reporting to your physician
- Convenient hours, short waits and fast service
- Walk-in service (no appts necessary except for weekends)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7am -7pm
Wednesday 6am - 7pm
Weekends by appointment
- Use ER registration for weeknds and after 7pm weekdays
Qualified Laboratory for special testing and blood draws:
- Drug Screening
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy (For blood and liver disorders)
- Collection site for Paternity Testing
Call (269) 659-4471 to schedule an appointment for these special laboratory services.
How to File A Complaint regarding Lab Services (PDF download)
Additional test information available at labtestsonline.org
At Sturgis Hospital, you will find qualified, caring health
professionals. From the moment you enter, throughout your stay,
and upon your discharge, you will be treated as our guest. As
part of our Mission to provide "ever-improving quality
health care" we believe in the philosophy of continuous