Medical Imaging provides a wide variety of testing -- this includes X-ray, CT (Computerized Axial Tomography), Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, Mammography, and MRI. All procedures are done by highly qualified, registered technologists, and interpreted by a board certified radiologist.
Our Location: Medical Imaging is located on the main level of Sturgis Hospital at 916 Myrtle Avenue, Sturgis, Michigan. See our SITE MAP for driving directions and campus map.
At all times, a technologists is "on call", available to come in and do the specialty areas.
All Medical Imaging procedures must be ordered by a physician.
- X-ray is staffed 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- CT is staffed 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Ultrasound is staffed 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Nuclear Medicine is staffed 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- MRI is available Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Mammography is staffed 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
For questions, or to change an appointment time call (269) 659-4461.
At Sturgis Hospital, you will find qualified, caring health
professionals. From the moment you enter, throughout your stay,
and upon your discharge, you will be treated as our guest. As
part of our Mission to provide "ever-improving quality
health care" we believe in the philosophy of continuous