The Rehabilitation Services of Sturgis Hospital is a comprehensive clinic with accredited therapist in Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy.
Mission Statement: To provide excellent comprehensive rehabilitation services with compassion and respect to ensure that each patient achieves the maximum function and wellness.
Vision Statement: Leading the future of rehabilitative care to improve quality of life in the communities we serve.
The Rehab Center offers you:
- It is our objective to provide effective interventions supported by evidence based principles that produce long lasting results.
- Our philosophy of listening to our patients and pairing them with clinicians with advanced training in the therapy they need to return to an active, pain-free lifestyle means our patients see a higher level of success.
- We have experience in treating individuals of all ages including infants to geriatric population.
- Quick access when referred by your Physician.
- Convenient hours: 8:00 am to 6:30 pm Monday-Friday
The Rehabilitation Services Center is located at 1717 E. Chicago Road, Sturgis MI
Contact us at 269-659-4468 to schedule our appointment
Click on link to see all areas of specialization
- Physical therapists are highly educated, licensed health care professionals who can help patients reduce pain and improve or restore mobility
- is a profession that remediates impairments and promotes mobility, function, and quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention.
- promote mobility, ambulation, fall reduction and provide patient and caregiver education.
- PT’s also work with individuals to prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs by developing fitness and wellness oriented programs for healthier and more active lifestyles.
- Occupational therapy is the use of assessment and treatment to develop, recover, or maintain the daily living skills of people with a physical, mental, or cognitive disorder.
- Occupational therapists specialize in identifying and eliminating environmental barriers to independence and participation in daily activities through modification, ergonomic education, adaptive equipment and environmental modification.
- OT’s are experts with upper extremity impairments with use of thermal modalities and specialized exercises and splint fabrication to facilitate recovery.
- OT’s in our clinic use special activities to retain the brain to help children and adults with neurological impairments.
- Speech therapy focuses on treating those with cognitive, communicative, and swallowing disorders.
- ST’s provided treatment to improve the speech of children who have difficulty in learning to speak, for example because of partial deafness or brain damage, or to help restore the power of speech to adults who have lost it or partly lost it through accident or illness
- The speech therapist assists to provide cognitive strategies that allow the impaired individual to function as safely and independently as possible in their environment.
- The speech therapist also works with those who have swallowing and speech difficulties and assists to formulate strategies for safe swallowing and effective communication.
Call (269) 659-4468 to schedule an appointment for therapy ordered by your doctor.
At Sturgis Hospital, you will find qualified, caring health
professionals. From the moment you enter, throughout your stay,
and upon your discharge, you will be treated as our guest. As
part of our Mission to provide "ever-improving quality
health care" we believe in the philosophy of continuous